Monday, March 12, 2007

I looked up the top ten college football stadiums in the U.S. and sent them this letter




March 12, 2007


Vending and Retail Management

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello. I am interested in establishing a business at the stadium that would rent barbecue grills to the public for tailgating. 1. What would I be charged for rental space and licensing? This operation would require 1 to several outdoor spaces large enough for a tent and several hundred grills. 2. Is tailgating allowed at the stadium? 3. Is there a picnic area for tailgating?
These are just a few preliminary questions I have that would make sense to confirm before proceeding. I would welcome any suggestions you would have to make this work.

Thank you,

Brian
(patent pending beyatch)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home