Friday, December 23, 2005

Twat the night before Christmas

Hola, amigos. The B-ster's got to do a little last minute shopping today. I hate this regimented ordained deadline shit, but it's nice to get gifts. Last night we rocked it out right proper. I learned the best cheers ever. I think it's TakJu?. It means "drink until you die". But, I'm still angry about this one knobslobber who started talking some smack when I was chilling with this chick on the convenience store steps. First of all, the homo starts talking shit to the chick which is a pussy move in any culture. Then, dude won't stop running his mouth so I can enlighten him that he's not really angry at me, but at his own feelings of inadequacy. Whatevs, but then cat starts saying it's "his country". Bro, I got more in common with you than the rich fucks that own your country. Shit, I know it shouldn't bother me, maybe I got some more personal work to do, or maybe I'm just pumped up from listening to Suicidal Tendencie's "Institutionalized", when dude's just sitting around thinking and his mom tells him he's on drugs and then she won't listen and he just wants a Pepsi. Fuck. earthliberationfront.org "It's just a match and a little bit of gasoline" - Ice Cube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home