Sunday, October 22, 2006

And he smote the beast


The two gentleman met on the field of battle for the hand of the lovely maiden.
Apparantly foosball has been around since at least the 1890's when patents were filed. Wikipedia also reported that some expert players have developed a style whereby holding the defensemen with pinky and thumb and holding the offense with elbow and wrist they can control all players at once.
This table was found when I was at the punk rock bar next door and had to take a dump. They just had one of these pits in the floor found in some Korean bathrooms. I don't even know what to do with those. Do I take my pants off? How do I keep my balance?
As it turned out none of this mattered as the maiden was but a chalk drawing on a concrete wall. Which possibly wouldn't have stopped this man 'Man accused of having relations with dog'.
I've heard of fucking some dogs, but come on is your old lady that bad? Apparantly this is a new law enacted after that dude got fucked to death by that horse. Which, by the way, have you seen Jackass 2? There's a scene in there like this. I can't believe those dudes are all still alive.
Go Tigers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home