Monday, April 09, 2007

Revolution No. 9



"Brothers and sisters I want to see a sea of hands out there. Let me see a sea of hands. I want everybody to kick up some noise. I want to hear some revolution out there brothers. I want to hear a little revolution. Brothers and sisters the time has come for each and everyone of you to decide whether you are going to be the problem or whether you are going to be the solution. You must choose brothers, you must choose. It takes 5 seconds, 5 seconds of decision, 5 seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet. It takes 5 seconds to realize that it's time to move. It's time to get down with it. Brothers it's time to testify and I want to know are you ready to testify. I give you a testimonial, the MC5..."

-MC5 manager and White Panther founder John Sinclair's opening remarks on the MC5's Kick Out the Jams

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home