Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A world where this is illegal is not a world I want to live in

Apparantly in this modern day sissified country of pinkos and queers, freedom-loving Americans no longer have license to perform the natural functions the good Lord equipped them to do. I ask you people, where will it stop? Will the government now go poking their head in my bathroom, telling me what I can and can't do, which numbers I can make, whether I can blame that pee on the seat on the guy before me? My fellow citizens, when the founders of our country felt the oppressive hand of King George riling up the bowels of discontent from within, were they forced to suffer in silence? Hell no, they came up with the First Ammendment, which guaranteed the right for an individual to express himself as he sees fit. My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, for thee I sing...
This man is a true freedom fighter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home