Thursday, May 10, 2007

D-Twat



Don't look now, but something's going on in the D that's got fists raised and everyone buzzin. And it ain't the coney dogs. The Red Wings (someone, not from Detroit or familiar with hockey, looked at me funny when I mentioned this name and told me they understood it as something earned by a fellow checking the plumbing on a partner whose little red friend was in town, blech) are in the finals in what looks to be a defensive gem (boring). The Pistons are just one more second half rally away from sending the Bulls home early. I hope all that money bought you a nice TV to watch the finals on Ben. The Tigers just got over an 8 game win streak. Will this be the year of a Motown domination in the sports world? I can only think of one reason why not...






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home