Monday, June 25, 2007

My night with Mohamor "Mad Dog" Khadaffi


So, I'm sitting around the other night and I get a ring from my homeboy "Mad Dog". He says he wants to get his party on. I'm like, "bet M.D. Just no RPG's tonight." He's all like, "Man sucka-fools be trying to get my knot." I'm like, "Don't even sweat that, money. Our shit's tight. You just get down to the club."


Yes, that's a bucket of beer...with tequila in it... with sprite. Somehow it all worked out. Notice the 4 straws? Only 1 was used- by moi.

You'd best not even think 'bout tryin to front.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd visit more, but I have trouble smelling diarrhea. I can spell Mad Dog though. Keep er real boyz... woofidy woof woof!

4:38 PM  
Blogger BigB said...

Always good to hear from ya buddy. Remember it's the bark not the bite.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home