Saturday, August 12, 2006

Don't be harshin on Stevie Winwood though



Dude, I almost pulled a 30 second headstand for 10 bucks last night. I think the counting was slow.

I was researching into a pet rental business. I think there may be some already, but mine will be different. I will have a kennel/ pet rental. I will take in pets that need watching and rent them out to people who want a pet for a weekend. Playing fetch is extra.
video http://www.whitehouse.org/
chickenhead.com cruel.com



Don't eat this soy sauce: In 2003, Hongshuai Soy Sauce hit the market in China and other countries, becoming popular quickly because it was cheaper than other soy sauces with similar taste.
The following year, Chinese TV reporters discovered that the soy sauce was made from an amino acid powder created by processing human hair:
Because the human hair was gathered from salon, barbershop and hospitals around the country, it was unhygienic and mixed with condom, used hospital cottons, used menstrual cycle pad, used syringe, etc ...
The technicians admitted that they would not consume the human-hair soy sauce because the dirty and unhygienic hair was used to make amino acid syrup.

I'm off to do some research into a forthcoming book on the history of crane games (claw machines).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home