Sunday, August 27, 2006

You have to admire their spirit

I'm involved with this program. It's kind of like an Outward Bound group for "special" people. By special I mean stupid. It pairs up a challenged person with a group who will take them out to integrate them into the community. I don't know if this helps or not, but it's fun to punch them.
This was my special person-FR, or Fucking Retard.





For our activity we decided to go on a little pub crawl. The theme was golf. Here the boys contemplate the possibilities on the next hole. By hole I mean female. Is is a 1 wood? Is there any sand in that trap. Golfer Chris displays that winning form. Tyrone Lanceford displays some sweaty pits. Our team won the "soju slam". But, the real winners are the specials we can help out. I think this is how they smile. It makes it all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home