Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kick 'em in the balls

It seems like the little things that you just take for granted are some of the differences I've noticed in Korea: -when Koreans count with their fingers they start with fingers out and tuck them in versus the way I've usually seen where people flick the fingers out; -in malls and on the street people often walk on the left. I understand that is based on tradition; -the wave goes in a counter clockwise fashion at sporting events. I can't explain the reasons for these things. That's just the way it is. -right before our team building orgy
-hey guys can I slap my meat on your grill? -Vinnie looks around for her teammates during the dodgeball game. Sorry babe, I'm chillen by the 'cue. -I told my friend the game should be over soon. Right after I said that Iran scored to tie the game in extra time.
-Sad little Red Devils

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Hernandef said...

Way to go, dude. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one thinking about these things. Seems like there'll be some overlap in our pontificatin'.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home